Rewards of Merit: Real Estate Services
Increasing Workflow Efficiency by Relocating 3 Offices to 1
The client sought efficiency in the use of its locations and leased facilities.
Results for client
INCREASING WORKFLOW EFFICIENCY
Relocating 3 Offices to 1
Identified off-market development - Resolved geographic and operations challenges
- The client had four facilities spread over a 75-mile radius within the Permian basin, which made it difficult for a specific business line to grow and operate efficiently. At the time, the market did not have suitable buildings that would meet the geographic location and facility size.
Merit Action Plan:
- Led meetings with C-suite, operations, IT, procurement, and legal departments to align and communicate strategic focus.
- Prepared scoping reports on multiple off-market sites to meet the client’s needs.
- Led and coordinated Build to Suit RFPs illustrating the new facility’s needs and parameters post-acquisition of the site.
- Qualified, negotiated, and engaged in the appropriate suitor to build the desired facility within the requested timeframe and without any complications on lease terms.
- Subleased all the excess real estate before built-to-suit lease commenced.